Thursday, February 22, 2007

Masks

Happy New Year blogfans. Apologies from us all for the lack of blogging in 2007, but, by popular demand (Lucy Blake), we're now back! And back with a new year's resolution to keep blogging. Happy New Blog!

Thanks to all our visitors this year too: Martha and Jonny and Agata and Cags and Daniel and Izzy and Lucy. It was lovely to see you.

Here's a sneaky peek at some masks in Paris. And keep your peepers peeled for Jenny Lee's forthcoming comic, it's sure to be wowful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosmersholm said...

Hi,
I hope you get this somehow...
I've just got a quick question and was wondering if you could give me some advice...
I've got a place at Lecoq's from October next year,
but also have the option of goin to Gaulier's instead.
I'm totally undecided at the moment.
Any thoughts on this,
and I mean any,
would be enormously appreciated.
berit

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home